2012年5月23日水曜日

BR 1-05: The monster gang




Everyone agreed thet she should be their gang leader. (p.34)

 I had never read it. It is not in japan, so I enjoyed read it. In this book, there are five children. There are 3 boys and 2 girls. In this group, they plan to be a monster. And this group name is The Monster Gang ant it become title of this book. In this story, there is a seen what the monster become the girl of the leader. In there, I thought that where is the girl? I wonder that the girl had gone somewhere. I think this story will not make ends meet if the girl gone. This is difficult place with real world. But I want you to read this book, and I want you to be same feeling with me.


Felicity Everett, 2002, The monster gang, London, Usborne paperbacks
148words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿