2012年9月30日日曜日

Itroduce myself


Hello. I will introduce about myself. My name is Beckey. I am from Minnesota in America. I have a husband, and 3 childrens. There are 2 boys and a girl. I live them. My job is artist. I have many works about randscapes and portrait. I am good at randscape. I like to paint so much, so I am happy to make job to paint some works.
 My hobby is martial arts. I like to play Judo. I started to practice it when I was a child. My father and mother play Judo, so I wanted to play it with them. And next, I want to start Karate.
And I don't like insects. My hatest insct is rhinoceros beetle the best. My husband and children like to catch these in every summer, and bring to my house. But I don't like to see insects, so I asy them to put these in your roo. So, I don't have to see beetles.

It's all. Tank you.

163words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿