2012年4月11日水曜日

To my host family


                13111145 Nami Matsushita
              Hello. My name is Nami. I am called Nami. Please call me Nami. I am a freshman of KGU. I am specializing English and I am learning English there. I am learning Spanish a little as a second language.
              I am from Kumamoto, Japan. Kumamoto is famous for Kumamoto castle. It is called the ginkgo castle because It is in a raw of ginkgo trees. There are many ginkgo trees at my University.
              My Family has five people, my father, my mother, my younger brother, my younger sister, and me. My father is in Thailand for work now. My mother is a houseworker. My brother is a first grader in high school. He plays baseball there. And he is hoping to take part in the Koshien baseball tournament. His high school is strong for baseball. I want to go to the baseball games. My younger sister is a first grader in junior high school. She always sleeps late and is almost late for school. In spite of being only 12 years old, she is 160 centimeters tall. And it is same with me. My younger brother is 180 centimeters tall. So, my family is a tall family. But my father is 165 centimeters tall. I look like my father.
              My hobbies are listening to music and singing a song. My favorite artist are AAA(triple a).and AKB48. do you know them? AAA is the best group for me. There are five boys and two girls. Their songs make me smile. Three years ago, I entered their fun club. Every year, I go to the their concert. To buy many CDs is awful, but I want their goods! AKB48 is a. well known group in the world. There are many many girls and they have some sister groups. In Nagoya, Japan, SKE48. In Namba, japan, NMB48. In hakata,Japan, HKT48. In Jakarta, JKT48. They are very cute. If I want to your home, so I will bring some CDs. Let’s listen to their music together!!


399words/399words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿