2012年4月18日水曜日

Last saturday


Last Saturday, I went to go to baseball stadium near our school. It is because that day was my younger brother’s baseball game in the semifinals. My brother’s high school is famous for strange baseball, and I like to support the team. Every week, I always go to place where is playing the much. Although his baseball team is strong, if there is no my support, I think they can ‘t win. J Thanks for my support, they seem be able to take part in Kyusyu baseball much. They became Kumamoto champion! So my favorite high school baseball team is my brother’s team, I was so glad. At Kyusyu baseball much, I want to them to win the game! And so, I want to continue to support them. My younger brother is second grade in high school, and when he became last grade, I want him to take part in the Koshien baseball much.

154words

4 件のコメント:

  1. I like watching baseball game. My older brother plays baseball too.

    返信削除
  2. I like to watch the Koshien baseball game.
    I hope your brother take part in it!

    返信削除
  3. I hope that your brother's baseball team will go Koshien! :)

    返信削除