2012年4月13日金曜日

To host fmily


          Hello. I am a freshman of KGU. I am specializing English and I am learning English there. I am learning Spanish a little as a second language.

I am from Kumamoto, Japan. Kumamoto is famous for Kumamoto castle. It is called the ginkgo castle because It is in a raw of ginkgo trees. There are many ginkgo trees at my University.

          My Family has five people, my father, my mother, my younger brother, my younger sister, and me. My father is in abroad for work now. My mother is a houseworker. My brother is a first grader in high school. He plays baseball there. And he is hoping to take part in the Koshien baseball tournament. His high school is strong for baseball. I want to go to the baseball games. My younger sister is a first grader in junior high school. She always sleeps late and is almost late for school. Her tall is so high. And it is same with me. My younger brother is 180 centimeters tall. So, my family is a tall family. But my father is small. I look like my father.

          My hobbies are listening to music and watching the baseball games. My favorite artist are AAA(triple a).and AKB48. Do you know them? AAA is the best group for me. There are five boys and two girls. Their songs make me smile and happy. Three years ago, I entered their fun club. Every year, I go to their concert. To buy many CDs is awful, but I want their goods! AKB48 is a. well known group in the world. There are so many cute girls. They have so many powerful songs. I have one more hobby. I like to cook using apples. My favorite fruit is apple. So, I like to cook apple pie and garet de lowar. If I go to your house, let’s make it together if it is possible.

1 件のコメント: