2012年6月27日水曜日

BR 1-10:A Girl Named Helen Keller

But her teacher did not give up. (p.31)

This story is wrote about Helen Keller. Do you know her? She was a girl who could not to hear and to see. When I was a junior high school student, I read the book what is writing about her. There are many occurrence what is not write in this book. In her life, there are a important people. It is Ms. Sullivan. She was a teacher who teach the finger letters.  Helen is blindness and hearing is not good, but thanks for Ms. Sulkivan. If I was a blindness and hearing difficulty, I will give up to learn these. But she didn't give up. I thought we will not be able to do these. After she became a universal student, she got a top. In this  book , I learn that we can every things.

 Margo Lundell (2003) A Girl Named Helen Keller, New York:Scholastic

(154 words)


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿