2012年6月3日日曜日

I met friends

  At May 19th, I met my friend when I was a high school student. When I was a hidh school student, I practice Kyudo every day. And I went to Kyusyu Kyudo tornament in Okinawa. And thwy went there togrther. We met each other since New years Day.
 Also, we are 8 girls in same glade but this time, we gathered just only 4 people. I wanted to gather all people. And i wanted to invite boys. But it was difficult for us to gather all. There are 6 boys. I know where is all member of the girls in now, but i don't know where is a boys in now. So i was a captain of the team, so when the coming-of-age celebration, i want to gather all people and I want to make noise with everyone.

  When we met, we went to a-un where to eat and drink as us likes.We talked about those days ,about love, about studies, about future and so on. From those days, we talk about like these. So didn't change them, but everyone became beautiful and like adult. And then, TV program was broadcasted about Tamana highschool's sports festival. That program was a nationwide proadcast and there was a us graduated school,so we watched it in earnest.

  We graduated Tamana high school and there ware famous for spoets festival, and every year, we grappled it so earnest. When we were school student, we didn't like the practice of cheering party. In a group, there are 8~9 cheering reader, and we had to direction back them by using a color towel. We have to use black school uniform and red, yellow, blue's color towel, and white gym togs. And by using tyese, we made a people word. it is difficult forme to explain this, so i want you to reserch "玉名高校 人文字" on youtube. you will be implessed. To get the championship, we practice very hard. practice was so haed,  but we can get something good at sports festival. Please check it!

  After we watched that program, we took the photo and we got home each other. Someday, i want to gather with all people soon.



371words

3 件のコメント:

  1. I want to meet my friends too!
    The photo is very good!

    返信削除
  2. Hi, Nami!
    Did you belong to Kyudo club!?
    That is very cool!(゜∀゜)

    返信削除
  3. I want to meet my friends of my high school!

    返信削除