2012年10月9日火曜日

BR 2-01: Tutankhamun


An enormous coffin lay before them, with a beauutiful caeved face covered in shimmering, glittering gold. (p.51)

Do you know Tutankhamun? Tutankhamen was king of Edipt before, but now, he is sleeping under the ground.I know everything abot Tutankhamen better than everyone. Because when I was a elementary school student, I was interested in history of Ezipt, and Tutankhamen. I didn't remember what why I was interested in these, but there, I could know and learn many things about Tutankhamen. I will write down about many things what I know.

・Tutankhamen was girl.
・Tutankhamen was 14 years old.
・Tutankhamen was king or quween in Ezipt.
・Tutankhamen was killed by hunter

These are things what I know when I was a elementary school student. To tell the truth, These will not true, but in many books, there are many things. So, we can't beliebe what is true. But, everyone can believe only a thing. It was a truth what Tutankhamun was living. It is regend.


Gill Harvey, Tutankhamun
London : Usborne

184words


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿