2012年10月23日火曜日

My favorite Sports

My favorite sports is Kyudo. When I was a junior high school student and high school student, I belonged Kyudo club. When I was a elementary school student, I was belonged Mini Basket ball club in my school. The first, I liked it, but my coach was so fearful man, so I decided I would join Kyudo club if I enterd the junior high school. I have some reason to decide to join a Kyudo club. The first is I thought Kyudo is easy and not hard sports. Because Kyudo was so hard sports. I didn't think so. The bow was so long and heavy. It was hard for me to practice. And second, my Junoir high school's Kyudo club was so strong and OB or OG marked good records. So I thought I will be able to join Tournament in Japan. But it was so hard for us, and I couldn't join he big tournament. Now, I stoped to practice it, but I wanna begin Kyudo again.

168words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿