2012年10月23日火曜日

My favorite Season

My favorite season is Spring. I don't have favorite season especially, but I like spring the best in all seasons. I think Spring is season of start. Schools start in April in spring, and most of carenders start in April in Spring. And Spring is so warm. I don't like cold, so I don't like Winter. In Spring, the cold start to finish, and the warm will start. In addition, I like spring clothes. Spring clothes have so cute desighn and it makes me smile. Most of spring clothes can wear from winter to summer, so these are so useful. But I like summer, too. Because there are many event in summer. Just like Fire works fetival, summer festival, open-air concert, and some club event. In summer, I can eat something especially cold like shaved ice, ice cream, and so on. I like these. But summer is very hot. I don't like summer so. Spring is easy for me to spend. I like spring.

164words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿