2012年11月15日木曜日

BR 2-05: Story of Princes and Princesses

If you don't want to get marry a prince, you'll marry the first man who comes to the castle. (p.14)

In this book, there are 4 chapters. I like 1st and 2nd story. And this storym there are many people.First is king of kingdam and next is princess, and last is prince. Most of princces in this book have many probrem, so first, every princesses will not marry. But something what happenn changed thinking of princesses.

 If I was a princessof some kingdam, I will marry prince of some kingdam. In my thinking, most of prince is cool and nice guy. most of prince who I think is just like prince of Disny movie. I like prince of Snow White. The prince is so cool and he has a good face. And inthat story, the prince kiissed to princess. When I watch that sean, I thought, I tought I want to be kissed from prince. But Being kissed from the man who is cool and nice guy is dream on every girls. If I was a snow prince, I will get up early.

 If you read this book, you will be happy and your heart will be hot. I became so, so I want to you to feel happy as reading this book. I think reading a book is good for your heart makes happy. I really want you to read this book.


Christopher Rawson ; adapted by Lesley Sims ; illustrated by Stephen Cartwright
London : Usborne, 2003

246words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿