2012年11月26日月曜日

essay 2-02b: My favorite place


              Hello, everyone. How are you? Today, I will explain about my favorite place. Do you have a favorite place? Where there is? How place is these? I have many favorite places in some places. In these, I like Maruzen the best. So today, I will write about my favorite place, Maruzen, and I will introduce good place about Maruzen.

 

              Have you ever been and bought something in Maruzen? Maruzen is also book store. But in there, there are many things. For example, there are not only books but also many kinds of magazines, many kinds of snacks, and many kinds of stationary. Maruzen is in 1st floor in building 12 at KGU. In Maruzen, there are some shop staff, so they were apron of blue, and there, it was printed the logos of Maruzen. In Maruzen, we can get some goods at 7% discount. But snacks are 3% discount. These services are good for student, and teachers. Not only student but also teacher and some other people can use this Maruzen.

 

And there, sometimes some campaigns were held. These are just like a campaign of Christmas, New Year, and Halloween. And Hokkaido campaign, too. Now, Hokkaido campaigns were held at corner of shop. Like these, by some season, some events were held. I like Okinawa events the best.

 

In Maruzen, many books from many books company were sold, and I also buy some books in there. Maruzen have not only books but also magazines. I have ever heard that there are 12000 books in Maruzen, and these are sailing. When I am in the train, I often have a free time. And then, I always read a book. At Maruzen, I usually buy the book to kill a time. Recently, I bought a book the title of Flowers for Algernon. This book was my friend’s favorite book, and shop staff wanted me to read this book. When I bought this book in Maruzen, I could get this book at 7% discount. This service is so kind for students who don’t have much money. I like TSUTAYA, but there will not discount whichever books. So I want some books, I will go to Maruzen and buy these.

 

 Next, Maruzen have many stationary. There are many stationary just like pen, note book, color paper, computer goods and so on. When the student needs some color papers to use in the class, we can get these at Maruzen. When the student fagot to bring note book in school, we can get looseleaf notebook at Maruzen. Like these, everyone can get something need in Maruzen when everyone forget and need these. At Maruzen, there is everything what you want.

 

For student and teacher like me, Maruzen is so need. Before the exam, there are many people who copy the note. During a spring, there are many people who will buy a text book. Like there, Maruzen is kind for our life, and so useful. If there are no Maruzen in KGU, I will not read some books and student who forget to bring some need to class will increase. Maruzen makes our life best. So I like Maruzen.
 
526words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿