2012年11月7日水曜日

My favorite places


My favorite places
  • My house
    • Bath room
    • Rest room
    • My room
      • Desk
      • Bed
      •  
  • School
    • Club room
    • Maruzen
      • Books
        • Magazine
        • Pocketbook
      • Stationery
      • Snacks
    • Library
    • The Building 3
  • Down town
    • Club
      • NAVARO
        • Dopeness Sunday
      • 2110
      • BOOT
        • BUDDHA LOUNGE
    • Cafe
      • feal. cafe
      • J cafe
      • Star Bucks Coffee in New-S☆
    • Bookstore
      • TSUTAYA
      • Nagasakisyoten

50words

9 件のコメント:

  1. I often go to Starbucks coffee :P
    I went to Starbucks yesterday :O

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Recently, I go to Okada coffee.
      I like there, so I want you to go there.

      削除
  2. I didn't know you like feal cafe.
    I work at the cafe! Please come :9

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I want to go feal cafe when you are working.

      削除
  3. What is BUDDHA LOUNGE?
    Please explain :)

    返信削除
    返信
    1. BUDDHA LOUNGE is the name of DJ event.
      I like Dopeness Sunday better than BUDDHA LOUNGE.

      削除
  4. I like J cafe.
    I can relax in there.

    返信削除
  5. I like atmosphere of J cafe.
    I often go there.

    返信削除
  6. I like TSUTAYA, too.
    When did you go there recently?

    返信削除