2012年11月11日日曜日

Essay 2-02a:My favorite places


In Kumamoto, I have many favorite places. For example, these are some places in my home, some places in downtown, and some places in school. In many my favorite places, I will write about my favorite place Maruzen in my school.


 There is a Maruzen in first floor in building 11 in KGU. And many things were sold in there. For example, these are some snacks, some books, and some stationery. Maruzen always open at 10:00 am, and close at 5:00 pm. I like atmosphere in there, so I usually go there if I don’t have some classes. On Tuesday and Friday, I don’t have a first period class, but I always go to school before time when I get a start for 2nd period. So I go to Maruzen, and stay there. Sometimes, I arrive there before Maruzen opens. In that case, I wait outside until the Maruzen opens.


 In Maruzen, there are many goods, so recently, I often buy books there. In Maruzen, we can buy and get some books at a 7% discount. It is not only KGU’s student and teacher but also every people who come there. If some book’s list price is 500 yen, we can get it as a 465 yen. It is service and this service makes some student help. Maybe I think most of student likes this service. And this service is not only books, but also magazines and stationary and snacks. But snacks are at a 3% discount. Most of snacks are basically cheap, so at a 3% discount is so satisfaction. My favorite snack what is selling at Maruzen is dagashi. Dagasi is Japanese traditional snack. Dagashi is so cheap and taste goods, and healthy. I like dried cuttlefish the best. I like it very much, but if I bring it in class room and eat, my friends always say “it is bad smell!! Stop eating!” So I can’t bring it in class room. I want my friends to eat it so everyone can find it is taste good. I wanted to eat it when I wrote this sentence.


 And there are many books in Maruzen. Recently, I often read some books what bought at Maruzen. In last month, I bought 6 books in Maruzen, and I became having no money. The title of books I bought recently is To Algernon a bouquet. I bought it 2 weeks before, but because of school festival, I have never finished to read it. I want to read it fast.


 Like that, there are many good points in Maruzen, so here is my favorite place in my school. I will recommend you to go to bakery after you bought some book, and read at there. It’s my favorite place, Maruzen.
457words

12 件のコメント:

  1. I don't often go to Maruzen. But, I think it is very useful.

    返信削除
  2. I like Maruzen, too. I often buy some foods, some pencils, and so on. I think it is very useful institute in KGU. How about you?

    返信削除
  3. I don't often go to Maruzen, because Maruzen shopper is bad.
    I recommend Tsutaya :D

    返信削除
  4. I like reading a book!
    But I hardly go there.

    返信削除
  5. I like Maruzen, too!
    And I also think To Algernon a bouquet is good.

    返信削除
  6. I like Maruzen, too.
    I usually buy magazine there.

    返信削除
  7. I don't often go to Maruzen, but I like there, too.

    返信削除
  8. Namiyan. Let's doing Kyonyu-katsu.
    I will enjoy it.

    返信削除
  9. I sometimes buy snacks there.
    Maruzen is convenient !

    返信削除
  10. I often buy snacks at Maruzen.
    What is your favorite Dagashi in Maruzen?

    返信削除