2012年11月15日木曜日

BR 2-06: Cleopatra

This Egyptian port of Alexandria was a long way from Greece, the land of her ancestors, but it was the only home Cleopatra knew. (p.5)

Do you know Cleopatra? She was a princess in Egypt at so long time ago. And I think, she  was well known as a one of a woman who is the 3 biggest beautiful woman in the world. The 3 biggest beautiful woman is most famouse and beutiful people from nowadays. Other than Cleopatra, there are Yang Kuei Fei in China, and Onno Komachi inJapan. Cleopatra was said that she always beautiful and looks young. Maybe everyone can't beleave that, but it is a famous story in all over the world.

 When I was a elementary school and junior high school student, I was interested in a Egypt and Pyramid in there, so I read many books. And there, not only something pyramid but also Cleopatra. When I was, I didn't know why this woman is famouse like that. But now, I can understand this woman is how wounderful and good. If I was a Cleopatra, I want to make most of man fall in love to me. I want to be Cleopatra.


Katie Daynes ; illustrated by Serena Riglietti
London : Usborne, 2004


200words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿