2012年11月7日水曜日

My favorite subject

My favorite subject is English. When I was an elementary school student, I was interested in English. When I was a 2nd grader in junior high school, I joined the Recitation and Speech Contest in the first time. In that time. In that year, I joined Recitation part, and our grade got the first prize. I was so happy, and I tried to study English more. And next year, I joined Speech part. And there, I talked to everyone about my father. In that time, My father was in Thailand, so I wanted everyone to know about my father. After that, I entered high school, and I studied English hard. I joined speech contest when I was a high school student, too. And there were Eriko who is my friend now. In that time, we didn’t know each other. And there were many people who can speak English and tell opinions what myself. So, I thought I have to study English more and more. So now, I entered Foreign language department, and studying now. I wanted to study more.

179words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿