2012年11月25日日曜日

My favorite place


My favorite place is Maruzen in KGU. Because in Maruzen, there are many snacks, books, magazines, and stationary. When I have a free time, I often go to there, and kill the free time. I have free time at 2nd period on Monday, 2nd period on Wednesday, and 3rd period on Thursday. So in this time, I am often in Maruzen, and reading a book. Recently, I bought two books, but I don’t have a free time, so I have never started to read. Also, I go to bakery after I bought some books. And I read book in there during a drinking a cup of coffee, or juice. I like a situation in bakery, so it is good for me to read a book there. And in Maruzen, there are many stationary, so sometimes I buy some stationary like notes, pens, some papers, and so on. When I need something at class, I can get these at Maruzen. I think Maruzen is so useful, so My favorite place is Maruzen.
 
171words

1 件のコメント:

  1. >Maruzen in KGU
    Speaking of it, we can buy some books 7%off,right?
    I'm not quite sure how much that Percent off or not.
    I often get some books in there.So convinience.

    返信削除