2012年12月8日土曜日

BR 2-09: The Snow Queen


The two shaep splintters of mirror had blinded hin to denger - for the driver was none other than the Snow Queen herself. (p.14)

Have you ever seen the snow? I think most of people have seen it. But, have you ever seen a Snow queen? I have never seen her. I think Snow queen is here in this world. Because most of thngs have a top all of them. For example, bees have a queen bee, and lion have a king lion. Snow queen is same with these, I think. In this book, she is so cold people and makes everyone sad people, but she is easy to become lonly.

In Kumamoto, we also be able to see the snow in winter. I have ever been to Hokkaido. there are a lot of snow, and this maked me surprise. When I was a 5 grader in elementary school I went to there. And there, I got some friends. I want to go there again, and I want to see them!!

[171 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿