2012年12月13日木曜日

My favorite color (Typing Homework 13)


My favorite color is purple. When I was a young, I liked purple the best. It is because purple has image of not only cool but also cute. Purple can have some image combine with some colors. For example purple and pink is cute, purple and black is cool, purple and white is beautiful, and gorgeous. From the past day, it is been saying purple is Japanese high class color. When I was a young, I liked something cool. So most of things what I have is only purple. These are only purple, but I liked them and I wanted more purple things. Now, I like purple, too. Recently, I was bought the Japanese Kimono by my parents. I have a younger sister under my 6 I decides the design and color together. And there, I choose white and purple and my sister choose same one. It makes me surprise, but I found we have a same sense. I thought only I like purple, but my sister too. I will wear this carefully with my sister.
 
[179words]
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿