2012年12月16日日曜日

BR: 2-10 Rescue!

The man said tyey would take Asha and Lisa home to their place. (p.31)

 I read the book of this series at the first time. In this book, there ar same caractors all of book. Tha boy's name is Biff, and the girl's name is Wiff. In this book, Biff and Wiff try to rescue the woman who is sister of Asha. Asha is a princess, and Biff and Wiff had met her before. I have never red that sean, so I want to read that sean.

And this book, Biff, Wiff, and Asha try to rescur Ahs's younger sister, and they could it. But I think to rescue someone is not easy. In tha book, these were written like this adventure to rescue is so fun, and fantastic. But it is only in the book. If it is easy, I want to do these.

Roderick Hunt, Alex Brychta (2003)
Oxford University Press

[151words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿