2012年12月13日木曜日

My favorite country (Typing Homework 14)


My favorite country is Japan. Because I spent in Japan the most of my life. I was born and grow in Japan, so I have a feeling something especially. I have ever been to two other overseas. These are Thailand and America. When I was a 3rd grader in junior high school spring vacation, I went to Thailand. And this summer, I went to America as overseas trying camp. Because of my father is in Thailand for work I went to there. But this travel makes me surprise, and I wanted to Japan then. I like Thailand, but then, I thought Japan is the best country. And in America is same. America was a great country, but in this trying camp, I liked Japan more and more. When I was a young day, I wasn’t interested in my country but now, I like my country Japan, and I want to be in here. But in the future, I want to go abroad, and work someday.
 
[165words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿