2012年12月13日木曜日

My favorite actor and actress (typing Homework 11)


I will tell you about my favorite actor or actress in Japan. My favorite actor is Kuranosuke Sasaki. He is not young, but he has a mood that like antique. I like young actor who like same age because they are cool and nice guy. But I like old actor better than them. Recently, I noticed I like old actor better than young actor. When I was a junior high school student or high school student, I liked young them, but now, I like adult them. So Kuranosuke Sasaki is my favorite actor. And my favorite actress is Meisa Kuroki. She is a so cool woman. I remember that I thought she is so cool, but beautiful when I saw her the first time. She was from Okinawa, so she has a deep face. She also plays the role what have a dark in the past, so she has the image of cool like gang. But I like her very much!
 
[161words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿