2012年12月3日月曜日

BR 2-07: The Swan Princess

There wes a shimmering in the air and then, instead of the swans, there were eleven young man standing besides Eliza. (p.60)

Do you knoew this story? This is one of the world. This story's main charactor is swan. Swan is a one kinds of birds. They always be on the water, and swim.In this story, eleven peincess bacame swans, and one princess helps them to meke them people again.

I always look swans at the zoo. But I am not interested in swan so. Birds are already birds, and swan is a only birds in many kinds of birds. But I think swan is the most beautiful bird in many kinds of birds. The flag is just white, and they have a good body shape. If I become a bird, I want to be a swan. I think swan is so noble bird from seeing of this book's story. And not only I but also everyone seems to think so. Everyone want to be a swan if we can be a bird.

Hans Christian Andersen The swan princess(2005)
London : Usborne
182words


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿