2012年12月13日木曜日

My favorite confectionary ( Typing Homework 15)


My favorite confectionery is chocolate. But in this world, there are many kinds of chocolate confectionery. How many chocolate confectioneries do you know? I know many chocolate confectioneries. For example these are almond chocolate, crunch chocolate, chocolate snack, chocolate ball, chocolate bar, and so on. I work at convenience store Seven Eleven in Tamana. At Seven Eleven always sell many kinds of chocolate confectionery in the sore. It is not only some season but also all the year. When I started to work there, I was surprise the amount of this chocolate confectionery. On Monday, we will get a new confectionery from many confectioneries factory. And then, we will get many not only chocolate but also most of confectionery on a week. I will get these new one, but these are also chocolate confectionery. I like these and these are so delicious. And then, I also feel happy, and I like chocolate more and more.
 
[155words]

1 件のコメント:

  1. I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Benjamin who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin granted me loan without delay. Here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, 247officedept@gmail.com.

    返信削除