2012年12月3日月曜日

BR 2-08: The Emperor and the Nightingale

And when they sang, everyone in the palace smiled to hear them - the emperor most of all (p.47)

I read this book the first time. This book's main charactor is Emperor in China and Nightingale. Nightingale is a bird that sing with beautiful voice. The emperor is a king of Ghina. And this emperor is so easy to become lonly, so his pleasure is to hear the nightingale's song. This is this book's story.

I have never met with Nightingale, and I have never eared the sing a song. Nightingale is little bigger than bush in Japan. I am not interested in birds, but I know some kinds of birds. But still I read this book, I didn't know the name of Nightingale. When I saw title of this book the first time, I thought this is the book about people who is Nightingale. Nightingle is famous people in the world. So I thought this book is a life story about her. But it is not, so I was surprised. At next time, I want to read the life story about real Nightingale.

Rosie Dickins: The Emperor and the Nightingale (2007)
London : Usborne
191words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿