2012年12月20日木曜日

BR 2-12: Survival Adventure

"It's a good idea to smash the trap," said Little Fox, "but we shouldn't make all this noise. (p.16)

The first, I will tell you the outline of this book.
Camping in the garden is fun. But can the children survive the dangers of camping in the wild?

In this book, Biff and Wiff advent the forest,or jungle. The girl Biff lost her way, and she met a girl who lives in there. And same time, Will lost his way, too. So he met a boy who kives in there. The girl and the boy were friend. and thet met each other. I have never advent anywhere, so I don't know how thing will we do? So in this book, I could know how should I do. If we hear the word of "adventure", we usually imagine that we prepare the something what we need, and go. and then, we appear the some meet, and some problem. After I read this book, I thought I want to go to advent someday. I can not go there alone, so I want to go with my friend, or family.

Roderick Hunt, Alex Brychta
[Oxford] : Oxford University Press, 2003]

[192word]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿