2012年7月5日木曜日

BR 1-11:The Burglar's Break fast


Breakfast was his main meal of the day. (p. 5)



It is a story what like his breakfast's ingredients was stolen. He is thief. It is seem that he likes to eat. In this book, someone says that "Breakfast was his mail meal of the day." I think breakfast is important, too. I usually eat breakfast so many. My mother is surprised and she says me " You ate too much." I think so, too but I think breakfast is so important.

I have part time job over when I have 5 periods, so I always eat meal after 22:00. So, I can not eat breakfast very much. Truth, I know that it is healthy to eat bit dinner and many breakfasts. But I can’t do like this. If I don't have a part time job, I usually go home after make finish my homework. And I get to my home after 21:00. It is not good at healthy, but it is unavoidable. If I eat meal a little bit, I will be able to eat breakfast so much. I know that breakfast is too important, so I will spend like these life-style.


Felicity Everett (2002)
The burglar's breakfast
London : Usborne

205words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿