2012年7月11日水曜日

Memory of Childhood

Today, I will tell about memories of my childhood.
When I was a 7years old, I moved to Yokoshima where I live in now. Since I was born, I was living promotion apartment in Tamana, but before my younger sister would born, we started to plsn to move frpm there. A fer month after, when my younger sister was born. We moved today house. When I saw a new house, I was bubbing with expectation. Frm then, I was living this housefor 13 years. I feel that 13 years is too long, but for me, it was too short. From now on, I want to be staying this house.

When I was a 3, or 4 years old, I had a my favorite phrase. It is "I will do it." I was using this phrase every time. When my mother tried to cut lettuce, I tried it by saying " I will do it." When my father tried to bring a load, I tried to do it by saying " I will do it". In records of those days, I always saying it. " I will do it, I will do it". I remember it now yet. If I had babies, my son or daughter will say " I will do it". If it is do so, I think it is so fun. I think it is not bad.

[229words]

1 件のコメント: