2012年7月20日金曜日

Training camp in ERC


Last week, I want to Yamatotyo as a training camp in my circle member. In my circle, training camp was often held by a reader of training camp. His name is Oodate in 3rd grader in KGU. He is calling Datesan from everyone. He is so funny, and make everybody smile. I like him very much. The training camp what he planed is so funny. So I am looking forward to every training camp.


And this time, Paper exhibition was holding at KGU, so we were separate the group of prepare or the group join the Paper exhibition. I was a group of preparing. I was ride on the car of Gami. He is DJ, so in his car, there were so many goods of DJ.I enjoyed the time in his car. After we got to the place of party, we started to cook. We had to cook only 2 people. It was so hard, but I enjoy it. When we finished to cook, I tried to enter the river near there, but I had injures. I have that injure yet.

After every one get to the place, we started to put in the goods of DJ. There were many goods, and it looked so heavy. During everyone preparing many things, we were cooking then, I bought 3 apples, so I was eating this during eating. It was very good. Apples is the best.

And after it, we started the party. DJ Gami is so cool, and he make me happy.like party music very much, and it was so good for me. We drunk so many. it was so good. While we were enjoying the party, so many all of OB and OG came. In 4th grader is former chairman Daiki, sub former chairman Mikiko, Rika, Yuuya, Ryotaro, masanao, and so on. after they came, pre former chairman was came. It is Fumisann, Takahisasan. I like them, and I was glad to see them. I wanted to meet to them and try to play with, but they are sularyman, so we couldn’t. I really want to meet to them, so I was really glad. and there, there were just only 1 gest. It was Toshiki. He was a member of economics research club for last year. and now, he is belonging to laccross club. And that he came to training camp. I really wanted to meet him, too. so I was glad.

In this time, DJ Gami and DJ Date and DJ Atsu are so cool. In them, DJ Gami is the best. He is a real DJ and he knew how to make everyone happy. so I think he is a real., and I like hem like that. And in my circle, there is a song what everyone like. It is sang by Gagle. the song’s title is “Shikabane wo koete” It is my favorite song, and every member of circle like it. It is adding in jazz and rap. I remembered the song’s languages. If I were a DJ, I will do that song so easry.

This time’s training camp was so fun, too. The next training camp is SummerVacation!!!!! Maybe, place is Asikita in Minamata. There is Otachimisaki. I have never go there, so I really want to go there. I am looking forward to next camp.


[551words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿