2012年7月19日木曜日

Essay 1-03b:My Learning Language History


I had learned 3 languages by now. These are Japanese, English, and Spanish. I learned these languages from teachers, my family, and so on. And now, I learn English in KGU. So today, I will introduce my language learning histories.



First, I learned Japanese form my parents and my grandparents and teachers in nursery school. I was going to go to there since I was 11 months when I was born. So I was learned many idioms and words from teachers. The word what I spoke the first time is “manma”. It means meal in English. And “manma” is a word what usually used by babies. It is a start that I use Japanese. It is being saying that Japanese is most difficult language in the world. As we are using it, so I don’t think so. But I was a foreign country’s people. I would think so, too. It is so difficult and it was so puzzling. We learned Japanese from my friends and neighbors and school volunteers, too. And we were influenced from my friends the most. And then, I thought Japanese is so fun.



Second, I started to learn English when I entered Junior high school. Since I was a elementary school student, I was a interested in English. And I wanted to learn English very hard. The first, all of student started to know alphabets and remember easily words. For the student in then, it is too difficult, and I learned to that it is difficult to know other country’s language. But I didn’t give up learning English. I was looking the teacher’ mouth and check the pronunciation always. And when I was a 2ndstudent, I participated in the recitation convention. And then I became like English more. At 3rd year, I participated in the speech contest, and I thought I wanted to learn English more in high school.



And next, I learned English in high school. In my school, there are some classes just like oral communication, reading, writing, speaking for 1st grade. I learned English very hard, and I had studied good results. When I was a 2nd grade, I had to choose the class for next year. In my high school, there are three courses in 3rdgrade. These are physical science course, faculty of liberal arts course A, and B. I choice faculty of liberal arts course A. It is because this class doesn’t have math and science, so we can study English on concentrate. And I decided to study English hard.

When I entered to KGU, I had to choose the second foreign language. I loss what should I choose, but I choice Spanish, and it was a start of my life with Japanese, English, and Spanish. When I start the study of Spanish, I worried myself, because Spanish was too complicatedly. We learned Japanese and Spanish yet, so it was terrible to change foundations of grammars from Japanese or English. In mine, Japanese and Spanish was foundation, so I felt more difficult. But it was new to learn other than Japanese and Spanish.



In my comments, there are many people who learned other language other than Japanese and English the first in KGU. For example, there are Spanish, German, and French. When I was a 1st grader, I learned Spanish, but I think German is difficult, and French is more difficult. Learning the language is so difficult, so we can’t decide what the most difficult language.



Now, there are three languages in my life, so I can speak three languages. It will become my encouragement for my future. When I was born, I wouldn’t concern with these languages. But while writing this essay, I have thinking. I t is I can’t learn these languages without teacher, parents, friends, like who can teach many thing. If I can learn other language, I will try it. This is my learning language histories.


[649words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿