2012年7月16日月曜日

BR 1-14:ALADDIN & His Magical Lamp


She started to polish the lamp and jumped back in fight as a giant man floated out. (p. 13)



Almost of people seem to know about this story. This is a story what one fairy will come true some dreams. And that fairy is known as a fairy what have blue skin and big body, and it is a man. His body is so big, and we can’t think that there is his big body in small lamp. When you call him, he prepares from the lamp, and dreams come true.

 When I was a nursery school student, I am always watching this movie at there. This movie is Disney movie and I liked this kind of movies. For example, I liked Sinderela, Snow White, Lion King, and so on. I like Disney movies, so I tried to watch like movies when we could watch these in the free time there. But everyone liked these movies, so when we watch these, there were so quiet. And sometimes, these were little bit mistery movies, and then, we were so afraid these and everyone tried to hide their eyes. If I thought these when then, I feel it’s so cute for me.

 I remembered something while reading this book. It is thing what deciding the likely characters in the Disney movies. When I was a student, I liked lion king the best. He is so cool, and he makes my face blight. And opposite to it, we were saying each other about the characters in the studio ZIBURI animation. I like HAKU who is appearance to Disappearance of Sen and Chihiro. He is so yang yet, but he is cool. I like the people who is shy and cool. So, he is the best people for me. If there was he in this world, I want to get marry.


Katie Daynes Aladdin & his magical lamp(2003)
London : Usborne

[317words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿