2012年7月21日土曜日

From tomorrow

I will go to Minnesota in America, and I am prepareing my carry. Since I was a junior high school, I was dreaming that to go abroad like America. And I enterd KGU, I will try to go to Amwrica as a program to go overseas. So now, I am so exiting to go there. If I  went there, first, I want to make so many friends. I don't have much foreign countries friends. And I went to there, I will show my friendship, and talk to many people around me with my friendly, and make many friends around the world. If I could so, I want to connecr Skype with around the world.
Next, I want to be able to speak English fruentry. I can speak english a little bit, but it is natural American English, I think. So, this time, I will homestsy, so I will speak with my host family. And I will learn English more now.
When I get to Japan, I will be able to speak English as usual. I am so afraid, but I will enjoy there.


See you!!!



[191words]

1 件のコメント: