2012年7月18日水曜日

New student welcome training camp with ERC

At May 29th and 30th, I went to Misatomachi Garden Place as a new student welcome training cump with members of sircle what I belong. I belong to economics reserch club, and it is called at  ERC carry out abbreviated. In my sircle, there are about 50 members in our sircle. Our sircle is belongs Gakusyo Gakkai for Student union in KGU. In KGU, there are 3 student unions. These are Gakusyo Gakkai, Bunka, Sircle Union. Maybe I thnk, Gkusyo Gakkai is most biggest.
 May 29th is week days and everyone have some classes, so we decided to separate people who go there fast, or who go there after 4 piriod and 5 piriod. I start fast for everyone and prepare the meals. I was a group of preparing. Driver was a reder of our sircle,passenger seat is sub reader.

After I got to the place, we atarted to ur dinner. When then, we were planing BBQ as a meal. We cut several vesitables but my senior was not good at cutting. It was too big, or too amall. I enjoyed it. After everyone coming, we started BBQ. There was cold, but we enjoyed it. While we were enjoying BBQ, some American artist appeared. It was LMFAO. My sircle's reader Futoshi imitated him. LMFAO is always wearing big T-shirts and have parmanent and white shoes or snicars. In song of Party Roch Anthem, he is wearing yelloy tank top and white garasses and white shoes. So, Futoshi imitated him and looks like him very much. In my sircle,  DJ so there were just like club. Everyone who in mu sircle like sound music very much, and we can enjoy it. That DJ is Gami. Dj Gami is third grader in KGU and he often join some ivents in the club. During Dj Gami scruching the records, we were rioting. DJ Gami is so cool and he made me funny. Not only me but also everyone enjoyed this time.

This is the first a new student welcome training cump, but it successed. It was first time,but eveyone enjoyed it. If freshman could enjoyed it, we 2nd grader and 3ed grader is so glad. Next year is our generation, so we will make everyone enjoy. Dj Gami will graduate our sircle at least, so we have to plan on other way. I am pleasure next year's a new student welcome training cump.


[399words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿