2012年7月21日土曜日

clothes and Shopping

My pertner is Misaki. SHe have many clothes, because she likes go shopping. She is living Kumamoto alone, and her home town is Kagoshima. She is working very herd and she have money so much, so she can go shopping so many. She have over 100 clothes for all season. I have many clothes, but she have more than me. In this time, I will go to Minnesota in America for a program in KGU. So, I bought many clothes and I used much money. In now, there are many stores for seling many clothes for cheap in PARCO. It is glan basar. I like it, and my pertner Misaki likes it, too. In that time, we can buy many clithes for falf. It is so ckeap. All of that time, she and I usually go to PARCO. She likes shopping, She always buy so much clothes. After I came to Japan, I want to go to SALE with her.

[160words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿