2012年7月17日火曜日

BR 1-15: Story of Robots


Breaking the control unit had made the Tidy bot go crazy (p. 13)


 This book’s main is some robots. In this book, there are many robots. They are all kind of them, and these are just like clean robots, housekeeping robots, play robots, and so on. They are being in different houses each other and trying to finish their works. There are 5 chapters and some stories. I liked 1st story in it. It was story of clean robot. It was send by a company, and it starts to clean, but at last, it was broken. If it is in this real world, I thought I wanted it. But in this world, it is difficult to make to complete.

 If I get a robot make to do something, I want robots what can clean my room, and what can cook most of dishes. First, I want clean robot. If I soil my room so hard, that robot will clean my room easily. I don’t like to clean any room, so If there were robot like these. But in this summer, I will go to Minnesota in America, so I am afraid to keeping my room clean. I don’t like to clean my room, I will be laughed by my host family. If it became so, I am shameful, so I want to clean my room.

 Next, I want cook robot. I don’t hate to cook, but if there were like these robot, I will be eaten some delicious meal in around the world. I have many dishes what I have never eaten. In the world, there are many dishes what I have never eaten. In the world, there are The Three Grand Cuisines. It is called Chinese cooking, French cooking, Turkey cooking. I had eaten Chinese cooking and French cooking, but I have never Turkey cooking yet. I think Turkey cooking is being using many spices. I don’t like spice what make my mouth get hurt. But I want robot to make these cooking. I want like these robots someday.


Russell Punter Stories of robots (2004)
London : Usborne
[349words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿