2012年7月5日木曜日

BR 1-12:The Frog Prince

It his place stand a handsome young prince (p. 42)


In this story, there is a girl who is saying that "I will never get marry". She is a princess and his father, king is worry for her very much.  And she meat to a frog, and this frog is a prince. As a result, this princess and this fog prince got marry.
I choose this book because I am interested in a princess and I like fog. When I was a young, I wanted o become a somecountry's princess. All girls would dream that to be a princess when is a young. I was a one in it. When I was a 5 years old, the play meeting was held in the kindergarten. And then, we found that we would play a Cinderella. All of girls wanted to try a tha roll. I wanted to try it, I was a lose the Janken, and I couldn't try it. And I remember this mamory while reading this book.
Second, I will talk about the reason about why I like the frog. When I was a young, I liked to catch the tadpole, and I expected that a tadpole became large and will become a frog. I liked this and since then, I liked  frog very much. So, frog is amphibians, and I am thinking that I wanted to be amphians someday.

The Brothers Grimm (2005)
The Frog Prince
London : Usborne
                 [241words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿