2013年1月8日火曜日

BR 2-14:The Garden That We Grew

These are the cookies we bake by the bunch. (p.22)

First we plant seeds. Then we water them. Before long, we pumpkinsstart to grow. They get bigger and bigger. When thay are ready, we pick them. Now we can make pumpkin pie and jack-o'-lanterns. Planting a garden is so much fun!

In this book, main is growing a pumpkin. I like pumpkin. I have a image of pumpkin like halloween. In halloween, people make a special dinner and lantern, and pumpkin pie. And children visit neibors and get some candys. It is habits in helloween. Last summer, I went to Minnesota in America. And there, I watch these photos in my host family. I was there only a month, so I couldn't join the event. But I want to join the event someday.

Joan Holub :The Garden That We Grew (2001)
New York : Puffin Books

[142 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿