2013年1月4日金曜日

YB 11: Food And Cooking

My paertner was Eriko. She usually make breakfast for herself. She usually make sarada, hotsand as a breacfast. She sometimes prepare rice and miso soup. And, she likes noodles. She likes Udon the best in all of kinds of noodles. She eats chinese noodles sometimes at her house. But Udon is easier than it to make. Chinese noodle is so delicious. But she likes Udon. But she eats sobe in summer. For her, we should eat udon from autumn to winter. And we should eat soba in summer because it makes our body get cold. She have never cooked any dishes for her mother. Always her mother make some dishes. She won't make a pumpkin pie for hallo ween. But she always makes lantern the shape of pumpkin. I want to make some dishes. And I want to be a good at cooking. In last summer, I went to go to Minnesota in America. And then, I maked a lantern and cooked pumpkin pie. I think I could make these well.
 
[171 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿