2013年1月16日水曜日

BR 2-17: Young Cam Jansen and the Double Beach Mystery

Now I'll remember where to find Mom's umbrella. (p.29)

 It's a day at the beach. Cam Jansen has a great time looking for shells on the beach with fer friend, Eric, and her aunt Molly. When they're done, Cam's mother is nowhere in sight! She was just sitting under a res umbrella; how could she have disappeared? With a click, Cam turns on her photographic memory to figure out what happened.

 I liked this book's story very much. this book's key word is umbrella. And I have a memory about umbrella. When I was a child, I was bought yellow umbrella from my mother. When I was bought it, I wanted to use it the fast. But it was rain, I didn't use it, and I said "I don't want to use new one." The umbrella can't use only raining. But until the last, I didn't use it. I am remembering that memory still now. And in this story, the place is a beach. I like summer, so every summer I always go to the sea, and enjoy there. Last summer, I went to Ashikita with my friends in the circle as a training camp. Training camp was so fun for me! So, I felt that I like a sea. In this summer, I will go to the sea with my local friends and my circle's member. I am looking forward to go there. I am looking for to come the summer the first.

David A. Adler (2003): Young Cam Jansen and the Double Beach Mystery
New York : Puffin Books

[241 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿