2013年1月23日水曜日

YB 16: cell phones and Conputers

My partner was Mari. She has a cell phone. She is using a iPhone4s. And I am using iPhone5. And she was using a docomo's cell phone before. It has a camera function, but iphone's camera function is not bood for her. She often call someone four times a day. She doesn't like exchanging a e-mail, but calling is comfortable for her. She has a computer in her house. In her house, she use a computer well. She likes using a computer, because internet knows everythings, so she use some web sites to write some class's essay. If she wants to know somethings, she always uses internet. She is using this computer for one year. In the last year, she bought this computer, but she wants a new one. if she bought a new computer, she will buy a computer made in Japan, and maker is SONNY.

[147words]

1 件のコメント:

  1. > SONNY.
    SONY one must be VAIO. You are so lucky if she gave that to you.
    I have been had aVAIO for almost 8years.
    it works well,you know.
    at these day,I really wanna get a Air Mac.thats so cool.
    Whenever I visit Yamada electronics retail store,I went straight for the PC area like a kids wanna get some toys.

    返信削除