2013年1月16日水曜日

Free Writing: Writing Ⅳ

 In this semester, I had never finish my homework. I have more homework compare with last semester. Most of kinds of homework increase the amount. The typing homework is same with last semester, but I had to write more words about several theme. I will tell you about the theme f the typing homework. The first of 1-5 were we had do post during the summer vacation. And we had to write 100 words for 5 minute. The first theme was my vacations plans/preparation. the second  was What classes I will take next term, third theme was How I study during the vacation, fourth was How I study during the vacation, and the last was Something special I did during this vacation. Thanks for this typing homework, I could feel back my mind. And next typing homework was so hard. Because I had to  write more words. 

The number of book reviews increased, too. I had to 18 book reviews, and I have never finished this homework. now, I wrote 17 book reviews, so I have to just 1 reviews. And the blog's amount of words were increase. The last semester was 10000 words, but in this semester, I have to 15000 words. When I hear this, I lost my mind. It was hard for me to write 10000 words, but this semester I had to write more 5000 words. So now, I am writing this free writing so hard to increase the words. In this semester, I had a lot of events to write to the blog just like to go to Nagasaki, my elders graduats my circle,  The school festival, the coming of the age  day, and so on. And the other, I will write about the contents of yellow book what I use when I was a freshman's speaking class. I was said I could write about these.

[316 words] 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿