2013年1月16日水曜日

Free Writing: Writing Ⅲ

 Today, I will write about the class of writing last semester. And teacher was a  In last semester, I absented that class for two or three times. Last semester, it was so hard for me to do every homework. In this class, I had to write 15 book reviews and blog and 15 typing homework. In the typing homework, I I had some teima at there. And I could paste in the blogs as a part of the blog homework. In the blog, I had to write 10000 words. I didn't like to write blogs because I had a lot of to write but I felt frustrated to write to the blogs. In the last semester, I had some events just like to go to Minnesota in America, to go to the sea, to join the training camp in the Ashikita, to play with my local friends, and to drink a alcohol. Like these I had a lot of to write. But I didn't write these in my blog. If I wrote these things, I could finish my homework more fast. The homework have to finish someday, so I should take these. 

 Mr. B's class was so good for me. The first, I thought I use the text book in this class. But contrary in my mind, The everyone who join this class use a computer in this class. And by using this, we learned something about writing. Thanks for this class style, I could learn about using the blogger, gmail, and google drive. Otherwise I didn't take this class, I didn't know these system. And I wouldn't know how to use a computer of the Apple. The first time, I wanted to use a computer of the Apple, but I didn't have a chance to use. And I was so glad to use this computer in this class. 

 And in this writing's class, I wrote some long essays. We had some themes. I wrote about to my host family, University life, and My learning language history. 

[342 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿