2013年1月14日月曜日

BR 2-16: Henly and Mudge and the Careful Cousin

After supper Henry and Mudge and Annie played Frisbee again until dark. (p.42)

In the KGU's library, I found this book of series. I like this book's lrast, because these are so cute. I like these lrast, so I try to borrow this. In this book, there are three main charactor. Most main people is Henly. And his dog Mudge. And last parson is Henly's cousin Annie. Annie designed herself, so she was wearing a so high cost clothes always. But in Henry's house, there is a big dog Mudge. Mudge is so dirty, so she were escaped to play with them the first. But the last, she enjoyed to play as dirtying. I think the child should play at outside. Because when I was a child, I played at outside with my friend. I liked to play with my friend. I want to gather then friend!

Rylant Cynthia (1997) :Henry and Mudge and the careful cousin
New York : Aladdin Paperbacks

[159 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿