2013年1月16日水曜日

BR 2-18: Young Cam Jansen and the Library Mystery

When he got up to check out our books, he was not holding the paper. (p.28)

 The missing shopping list. Cam Jansen, her father, and her friend Eric go to the library to read. But soon, Can has a mystery to solve. When her father can't find his shopping list, Cam uses her amazing memory to investigate. Where can the shopping list be?

 In this book, the main character Cam looking for the list what her father lost. When I go to shopping, I don't prepare the shopping list. So If I was been in to this situation, I can go shopping without the list. When I go to Minnesota in America as a training, I go to shopping with my host mother. And then, my host mother didn't have a list. But everyone will get a recite after your shopping finish? I had saw like these long and big recite. In Minnesota in America, I could experience more things.

David A. Adler (2002): Young Cam Jansen and the Library Mystery
New York : Puffin Books


[174 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿